The Writers Helpers: Androgynous and Unisex Names →
thewritershelpers: Alex - Alexander, Alexandra, Alexis, Alexandria Andi, Andie, Andy - Andrea, Andre, Andrew Ash - Asher, Ashley, Ashlyn, Ashton Berni, Bernie, Berny - Berenice, Bernard, Bernadette Berti, Bertie, Berty - Albert, Alberta, Alberto, Robert, Roberta, Roberto Bobbi, Bobbie, Bobby - Robert, Roberta, Roberto Cass - Casper, Cassandra, Cassian, Cassidy Cassi, Cassie, Cassy -...
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
93. Are you a virgin?
94. When was the last time you had sex?
95. Favourite food?
I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck made out of cottonballs and vicoden an actual, full-sized, weighs as much as a real one truck
xxspiritkeeperxx replied to your post: and all at once, my toothache is gone three days… Lucky you, love! *glomps* Thank you, sweetie. *glompsnuggles*
and all at once, my toothache is gone three days of not responding at all to anything but vicoden, and boom, suddenly two ibuprofen render it just gone
equalist-aquene replied to your post: my intoxicated brother offered to pull my tooth… >.>; My dad would do that perfectly sober. *patpat* My dad’s smarter than that most of the time. Or is when it comes to his kids, any other time and he’s about a dunce. XD
my intoxicated brother offered to pull my tooth with a pair of pliers what the actual fuck is wrong with my family
why does my insane tolerance for pain seem to not extend to toothaches? x_x or to my back when it acts up, but this isn’t the problem at the moment so I don’t care
Doctor Who made me want to rewatch Buffy the Vampire Slayer again. I haven’t seen this show in years. Welp.
My dad just had feels over having to wait until November for more Doctor Who. I think I’ve made my father into a fangirl. No regrets.
folie-a-tout: heyaeya: dameofspace: pandyssian: OH MY GOD APPARENTLY TAKING AN ARROW TO THE KNEE WAS AN OLD NORDIC SLANG FOR GETTING MARRIED I THOUGHT THAT ALL THOSE GUYS IN SKYRIM HAD LITERALLY BEEN SHOT IN THEIR KNEES WITH ARROWS BUT I GUESS NOT And at that moment, the foundation of that entire meme became something like this: THAT EXPLAINS WHY MEN GO DOWN ON ONE KNEE WHEN THEY...
I have convinced my father that I was right. This took much longer than it should have.
I’m sitting here watching The Name of the Doctor with my dad, and he’s sitting here arguing with me over who River Song is to the Doctor. We have had this episode paused for 20 minutes while I try to force him to realize that River is not the Doctor and Amy’s daughter, and he will not believe otherwise.
I will be 23 by the time the next episode airs THIS SADDENS ME MORE THAN IT SHOULD
i-was-promised-a-fluffy-chicken: aenrhien: WAIT HANG ON BACK THE FUCK UP the Doctor is implying that he and River got divorced D: bad Doctor, don’t divorce your gorgeous, cleavage that can fell an ox at 20 paces wife he’s not, he’s implying she’s dead. realized that afterwards had a moment where I forgot River is technically dead, happens sometimes
Okay so, whispermen. Moffat I’m getting sick of your making shit that can scare me. Also, Vastra and Jenny being brilliant and loving. Whee :D
WAIT HANG ON BACK THE FUCK UP the Doctor is implying that he and River got divorced D: bad Doctor, don’t divorce your gorgeous, cleavage that can fell an ox at 20 paces wife
TV I swear to god if I had any money right now I would be buying the blackberry plants you are trying to sell me right now.
danalmostcaughtonfire: tunetechfrosthead: nothisisnotdog: *ANGRILY OPPA GANGNAM STYLES TOWARDS YOU* *VIOLENTLY TWERKS AWAY* DO yOU KNOW HOW FUCKING FUNNY IT IS TO MENTALLY PICTURE THIS LIKE IMAGINE THIS LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS JUST START FUCKING DANCING TOWARD YOU WITH A MEAN LOOK AND YOU JUST TURN AROUND LIKE A SASS GOD AND START SHAKING YOUR ASS AND RUNNING AWAY LIK E THAT IS SO...
shippery: I DONT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO WEAR THEIR SHOES IN THEIR HOUSE
ponies-and-politics: idreaminwords: Do you ever look up from reading a book and get disoriented because you’re actually in your bedroom or class or somewhere that isn’t the story? I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE OMG
[10:56:52 AM] Aenrhien: We have no jalapenis. [10:56:57 AM] Aenrhien: PENPOS [10:57:08 AM] Squornshellous Beta: Snrk. Jalapenis. [10:57:45 AM] Aenrhien: Jakapenos. [10:57:51 AM] Aenrhien: I quit. [10:58:20 AM] Squornshellous Beta: I would say they probably made jalapeno-flavored condoms, but that sounds like it would hurt. [10:58:29 AM] Aenrhien: KILL IT WITH FIRE
xxspiritkeeperxx replied to your post: In the last 30 minutes, I have had four shots of… jfc calm down /glomps These people came through my door with a 20 can case of Monster Rehab, a sack full of sandwiches, a pound of chocolate covered bacon and a gallon of tequila to wake my brother up for his birthday. What was I supposed to do.
In the last 30 minutes, I have had four shots of tequila, two Monster Rehab’s, a steak egg n cheese bagel from Mcdonalds that some friends slapped chocolate covered bacon on and a bong. It is quarter of ten in the morning.
pokemon-personalities: a moment of recognition for those ships you shipped before you knew what shipping was
HE NAMED A NEW SPECIES OF BEE AFTER JOAN AND SHE’S WATCHING THE BEES HATCH WITH HIM. PERFECT PRECIOUS GODDAMN BABIES. This is the least heartbreaking ending to a season finale I’ve seen in a while.
Sherlock no, think of how disappointed Joanie’s going to be in you! ;~;
Sherlock baby no, put the vicoden back in the cabinet. Go hug Joanie until it’s better D:
Sherlock, don’t make the man relieve his wife’s kidnapping D:
IRENE IS TALKING MOTHER STOP TRYING TO CONVERSE WITH ME
I don—did she ju—Irene just talked british, why did Irene just talk british? What the actual fucking hell.
Irene’s working for Moriarty. I knew it!
Sherlock baby, don’t leave Joan by herself D:
jesus christ Bell, do your shirts just keep getting tighter or something?
prayer tablets I have the weirdest history boner right now, thanks show.
Sherlock just looks so damn confused over Joan asking if he wants her to leave, and I just can’t right now
damn Irene, you are blunt girl
It’s time, still not really prepared. I will glomp Pinstripes the Tiger for the next two hours.
Elementary finale is tonight. I AM NOT PREPARED FOR THIS ;~;
norsecest: i want to be your friend but i’m nervous and annoying: a novel by me
So uh, I need money and, since I’ve got a 3DS now and no further use for it, I’m considering selling my crimson/black DS lite. Are there any interested parties hanging around?